Providing Financial Services Since 1947.
As a Novartis Pharmaceuticals employee or contractor, you have the ability to join Novartis Federal Credit Union. We offer you access to a wide variety of convenient, money-saving banking products and services that are designed to meet all your financial needs. These products include high-yield savings, investment accounts, low-interest loans, financial education tools, seminars via webinar, retirement planning services, real-estate services, special pricing on many everyday products and services, checking accounts, online banking with bill pay, safe deposit boxes, notary, foreign currency purchase and more.
All of this comes with a dedicated and caring staff to assist you in any way we can.
Your funds are insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
All you need to join is an initial deposit of $5 to open a Share Savings Account. This $5 deposit represents your “share” of ownership in Novartis Federal Credit Union. An active savings account provides you with lifetime membership of benefits – even if you move elsewhere.
For more information on membership, call us at 973-947-1000 and a representative will assist you.
All Employees, Retirees and Immediate Family Members Living in Household of:
- If your paycheck is originated through the North America Human Resources Services (NAHRS) Center Located in East Hanover NJ – You are eligible to join!
- If you have a valid current badge issued by Novartis from any work location under the NAHRS payroll system-Contractors Included! – You are eligible to join!
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (Nationwide)
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals (Nationwide)
- Novartis Institute for Biomedical Research, Inc. (Nationwide)
- Novartis Corporation (Nationwide)
- Novartis Institute for Functional Genomics, Inc. (CA)
- Novartis Latin America Services, Inc. (FL)
- Novartis Corporate Security (FL)
- Novartis Services Incorporated (Nationwide)
- Novartis Clinical Operations (Nationwide)
- Novartis Finance Corporation (Nationwide)
- Fougera Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Navigate BioPharma Services Inc.
- Ciba Vision Corporation (GA)
- Ciba Specialty Chemicals (Nationwide)
- Robertson Microlit Laboratories
- Exlax (PR)
All Field Force Employees of the above companies.