Providing Financial Services Since 1947.
As a Novartis employee or contractor, we offer you access to a wide variety of convenient, money-saving products and services that are designed to meet all your financial needs. These products include high-yield savings and investment accounts, low-interest loans, and numerous services that let you conduct your financial business when it’s convenient for you.
All you need to join is an initial deposit of $5 to open a Share Savings Account. This $5 deposit represents your “share” of ownership in Novartis Federal Credit Union. An active savings account provides you with lifetime membership of benefits – even if you move elsewhere.
For more information on membership, call us at 973-947-1000 and a representative will assist you.
All Employees, Retirees and Immediate Family Members Living in Household of:
- If your paycheck is originated through the North America Human Resources Services (NAHRS) Center Located in East Hanover NJ – You are eligible to Join!
- If you have a valid current badge issued by Novartis from any work location under the NAHRS payroll system-Contractors Included! – You are eligible to Join!
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (Nationwide)
- Novartis Consumer Health Division (Nationwide)
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals (Nationwide)
- Novartis Institute for Biomedical Research, Inc. (NIBRI, Cambridge MA)
- Novartis US Corporate Offices
- Novartis Opthalmics (Nationwide)
- Novartis Agri-Business Division (Nationwide)
- Novartis Animal Health (NC)
- Novartis Nutrition Division (MN)
- Gerber Products Company (Nationwide)
- Geonomics Institute of the Novartis Research Foundation (CA)
- Novartis Regulatory Liaison Office
- Ciba Vision Corporation (GA)
- Ciba Specialty Chemicals (Nationwide)
- Huntsman Advanced Materials
- Syngenta Crop Protection
- Ilford Imaging
- Robertson Microlit Laboratories
- Exlax (PR)
All Field Force Employees of the above companies.