A Free Checking Account with Great Benefits.
We have the ideal free share draft (checking) account to fit your needs. Our checking account was designed to keep it simple and free! And pay Dividends!
- Free of a minimum balance requirement
- Free of maintenance fees
- Free Rewards Visa debit card
- Free Online and Mobile Banking – Enrollment Instructions
- Free Teller transactions
- Free checks on your first order of 50 checks
- Free Worldwide ATM Network
- Free Co-Op Branching Nationwide
- Over Draft Line of Credit Available*
- Over Draft Transfer from Savings***
- Pays Dividends on balances over $500
- Direct Deposit available for payroll and government issued checks (i.e. Social Security)
Get your checks sent directly to you.
The Credit Union now partners with Main Street Checks for you to be able to order your checks online directly.
Click HERE for a complete up to date catalog of the all the check offerings.
Click HERE to order online. NOTE, first time check orders need to be completed with a Novartis FCU staff member, please call 973-947-1000 for assistance.
Effective Date 5/29/2020, Rates Subject to Change
|*Share Draft Accounts with average daily balances under $500 are not paid a dividend
**APY = ANNUAL PERCENTAGE YIELD
*Subject to credit approval and credit union lending guide lines.
***There is a $5.00 fee per a transfer and is subject to Reg D (Regulation D is a federal regulation which places certain limits on the number of transfers or withdrawals members can make from their savings accounts, the limit is 6 per month)
Stop in to our branch and fill out an application to open the account. Make sure to bring proper identification with you, (Drivers License, State ID, Passport, etc.) By simply opening a checking account, you instantly qualify to take advantage of all Credit Union member benefits. Once you are a member you are a member for life.
As a Novartis Federal Credit Union member, you will not only benefit from many quality and convenient financial services, but also from our low loan rates. We have the financial products and services you need for every stage of your life.