Electronic Credit Union Processing & Information Device
By logging on to e-C.U.P.I.D. and ARROW I acknowledge that I have read the following disclosure and AGREE to the terms.
Read DisclosureClick Here
Login HereLogin to e-Cupid
e-C.U.P.I.D. & ARROW Instructions
There has been a required security update to our Home Banking. When you log in for the first time since the update you will be asked to select 1) new security questions, 2) a new Pass Phrase and 3) a new identification image. Your Username and Password will be the same.
24 Hour Electronic Account Access
ARROW – Our FREE Comprehensive Bill Paying Services
ON TARGET MONEY MANAGEMENT – Your Personal Financial Manager
FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS TO START
You can access e-C.U.P.I.D right now by using any Internet ready PC and following these instructions. Once you have signed on to e-CUPID you can enroll in ARROW – our FREE Bill Paying Services:
- STEP 1: Click on the “LOG ON” circle on this e-C.U.P.I.D page
- STEP 2: Enter your user ID, which will be your account number. Click Log In
- STEP 3: Enter your password.
- *Note-The first time users may self-enroll on the main sign-in page. You will need your account number and other personal information to gain initial access.
- STEP 4: Your Account Summary will be displayed along with several current items of interest about the credit union.
(Click on Bill Payment to Pay Your Bills and follow the enrollment instructions)
- STEP 5: Click on the function you want to perform:
- Access Accounts – history, withdrawals, stop payments, etc.
- Bill Payment -pay all your bills at one consolidated site
- Transfer Funds
- Your Preferences – where you can change your password, ** contact information, set up e-statements, link your other credit union accounts, or update your personal security information.
**Note- You can change your password as often as you like. **
- PASSWORD RESET PERMISSIONS and OPTIONS – If you would like to be able to reset your own password in case you forget it – Go to Your Preferences – then – Contact Information. On the right hand box labeled Change Password there is a link at the bottom – Password Reset – click that link and choose a security question to be used to “Self-Serve” your password reset options.
- E-documents – statements, IRS forms, etc.
- Click under the Currency Image to view our most recent Newsletter
- Click on the Tabs in the Lower Area to See our Specials and Get other information about the credit union.
e-C.U.P.I.D DISCLOSURE & AGREEMENT
(Electronic – Credit Union Processing & Information Device)
NOVARTIS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
The Member(s) (“I” or “We”), in consideration of Novartis Federal Credit Union allowing me to access my accounts via the e-C.U.P.I.D., hereby agree(s) to be legally bound by the following terms and conditions:
I understand I may use e-C.U.P.I.D. to make:
- Account, Share Certificate and Loan balance inquiries
- Checking/Savings account history inquiries
- Share Transfers / Loan Payments
- Check Withdrawals
- PIN number change
- Receive current/prior year dividend or interest paid information
2. USE OF PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (“PIN”)
- I acknowledge that the PIN which I use is the electronic equivalent of my signature and that the PIN authenticates and validates the directions given.
- I acknowledge that my PIN is an identification code that is personal and confidential and that the use of this PIN is a security method by which you are helping me to maintain the security of my account(s).
- THEREFORE, I AGREE TO TAKE ALL REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS THAT NO ONE ELSE LEARNS MY PIN.
3. LIABILITY FOR UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTIONS
at once if I believe that my PIN number has been lost or stolen or if a transaction, which I did not make, appears on my account. If I do not contact you within 60 days of the transaction in question, I understand that you are no longer responsible in resolving the issue. I agree that if I give my PIN number to anyone else to use I am authorizing him or her to act on my behalf and I will be responsible for any use of the PIN by them.
4. IN CASE OF ERRORS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR ELECTRONIC TRANSACTIONS CONTACT NOVARTIS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
I agree to contact Novartis Federal Credit Union immediately, if I believe that my PIN has been lost or stolen or that an unauthorized transaction has been or will be processed against my account, by phoning and by confirming such information in writing to you at:
Novartis Federal Credit Union
124 South Ridgedale Avenue
East Hanover, NJ 07936
Attn. e-C.U.P.I.D. Inquiry
973-947-1000 option 4
The telephone number is available 8:00am to 4:00pm (EST) Monday through Friday except Novartis declared holidays.
I understand that there is no fee currently set to use home banking, but that the credit union can impose a fee in the future and this will be disclosed to me in writing no less than 30 days before being imposed.
If e-C.U.P.I.D. is used on a joint account, we agree to be jointly and severally liable under the terms of this agreement and the agreement for such account.
7. AMENDMENT OF THIS AGREEMENT
I agree that from time to time you may amend or change the terms of this agreement, including amendments or changes to add additional services or to amend or change the charges for these services. You may do so by notifying me in writing of such amendments or changes. My use of e-C.U.P.I.D. after the effective date of any such change or amendment shall constitute my acceptance of and agreement to such amendment or change.
8. SERVICE SUSPENSION
I agree that you may terminate my access at any time without notice if you determine the action is necessary to maintain the security of your service or if I do not use e-C.U.P.I.D. for a period longer than 59 days.
9. e-STATEMENTS SELECTION
I agree and understand that signing up for electronic access through e-CUPID automatically enrolls me in e-Statements and I will no longer receive paper statements through the US Mail unless I change this selection within the e-CUPID system (under “preferences”) or notify the credit union in writing of my desire to receive paper statements.
I hereby acknowledge receipt of the disclosure statement informing me of my rights and duties under the Credit Union Regulations.
11. WAIVER OF AGREEMENT
I agree that any waiver of any term of this agreement by you on occasion will in no way prevent you from asserting that term on any other occasion