ATM & DEBIT CARD SAFETY TIPS
Lost or Stolen Card: 1-800-449-7728
Questions or General Assistance: 1-888-918-7716
- If you are uncomfortable about the location or surroundings for any reason, leave the ATM area immediately. There are many ATM’s in each area. Don’t jeopardize your safety to save a few minutes.
- Memorize your Personal Identification Number (PIN) and keep it to yourself. Don’t keep it in your purse or wallet.
- Keep extra deposit envelopes in your car, so you can fill them out before approaching the ATM. Have your paperwork and your Debit card ready when you approach the ATM so you won’t have to reach into your purse or your wallet.
- Stand between the ATM and people waiting in line so no one can see your PIN number on your transaction.
- Take your receipt with you. Put away your cash, ATM card, and receipt before leaving the ATM.
- Report all crimes or suspicious activity to the ATM owner if they are available or to the local law enforcement agency immediately.